Clinic8 is an established well being clinic that has been operating since 2010.
We have a team of experts in the health and fitness industry with a wealth of experience to help you every step of the way with your health and fitness goals.
BSC Sports Science, MSc Sports Therapy Director
Founder and Director of Clinic8 – Isla has a BSc (Hons) in Sports Science (specialising in sports injuries) and a MSc in Sports Therapy from London Metropolitan University. Isla has undertaken placements at London Irish RFC, Wasps RFC, and has had the opportunity to work alongside some of the most respected Orthopaedic lower limb surgeons during consultancy.
PILATES INSTRUCTOR and PERSONAL TRAINER
Amy is an experienced Pilates instructor and has been working in the fitness industry since 2008. Exercise has always been her passion, she came from a dance background.
Amy has taught Mat Pilates in the Greek islands, for large corporate firms in the City of London and most recently a full time reformer Pilates instructor. Her friendly classes for all levels focus on improving core strength, posture & flexibility. Amy loves the benefits of Pilates and helping others achieve their goals. She looks forward to seeing you in class.
Sports Therapist and Osteopath MSc Osteopath Therapist
Qualified as a sports therapist, sports massage therapist and with over 15 year’s experience and has worked with a variety of sports men and women. He is also qualified and registered under the general osteopathic council and The Institute of Osteopathy, Mark works to combine all these disciplines to enable him to provide comprehensive and effective treatments with excellent patient outcomes.
Reshma qualified as a yoga teacher in 2009 with the Sivananda Vedanta Yoga School, in Mudurai, India. Then, in 2011 she enrolled at the Triyoga School in London to deepen her practice. This time, her studies drew her towards the teachings of Vanda Scaravelli.
Scaravelli-inspired yoga, places emphasis on awakening the spine. With this in mind, Reshma enjoys coaching clients to gently build body awareness, strength and flexibility with mindful movement and breath-work. Reshma is a Level 3 REPS-qualified yoga teacher and member of the Yoga Alliance.
PERFORMANCE PSYCHOLOGY COACH & HYPNOTHERAPIST, SPECIALISING IN SPORTS AND BUSINESS
Qualified in sports psychology, business psychology and hypnotherapy with over 15 year’s experience in the personal development industry delivering group workshops and 1:1 sessions globally – Combining extensive study, drawing on experience working with professional athletes including premiership football players and business owners of large corporate organisations Marie helps her clients achieve and sustain their next level results.
RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPIST C.HYP, MPMH, MBA
Beejal has over 21 years of combined experience in business/psychology academia, marketing and personal development industry. She is qualified as a rapid transformational therapist, she trained with world renowned hypnotherapist Marisa Peer in the pioneering Marisa Peer Method. Beejal is conscientious and committed to delivering profound life changing sessions with great levels of success. She delivers group workshops and 1:1 sessions.
Pilates is designed to help create awareness ofmovement, alignment and developing your all important core muscles.
Small group classes of a maximum of 6 people per class. Classes include Hatha and Vinyasa flow to awaken the body, strengthen, lengthen and increase heat and energy within the body.
Complementary water, towels and mats are all provided .Sessions finish with relaxation and integration of mindfulness.
A class developed to target your balance, focus your energy on your core, whilst simultaneously strengthening, realigning and toning your upper and lower body with Pilates based movements.
Expect to sweat!
Specialist in sports injury assessment, treatment and rehabilitation, the Clinic8 dedicated injury practitioners will assess, treat and rehabilitate you back to full fitness.
MSc qualified sports therapist are registered with the Society of Sports Therapists and with the Sports Massage Association and the CNHC (Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council). Our therapist specialise in every aspect from in injury prevention to recovery. Our therapists work with all ranges of sports men and women both amateur or professional.
A lot of sports therapy treatment looks at technique, biomechanics, corrective exercise , rehabilitation to prevent injury and hands on techniques specialising in sports massage therapy and mobilisations, kinesiotaping, ultrasound therapy and dry needling techniques.
Our expert physiotherapist who is recognised through the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy and is a health care practitioner (HCP), will provide you with a comprehensive assessment and treatment programme that takes into account your current capacity, lifestyle, sporting activities and aspirations.
Physiotherapy treatment ranges from a variety of manual and rehabilitative techniques. Our therapists use a treatments such as manual therapies such as sports massage, Mulligans and Maitlands and acupuncture techniques as well as focussing on patient education and corrective exercise prescription.
Once you have completed a course of treatment we will provide you with a home programme of exercises and access to on-going specialist advice and support.
Conditions we treat:
- Lower Back Pain
- Knee Injury/ Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Hip Injury / Pain
- Neck Pain / Whiplash
- Shoulder Pain/ Restricted Movement
- Ankle Pain
- Hand and Wrist Injuries
A sports massage has been shown to reduce the effect of muscle tightness and provide injury prevention when applied on a regular basis.
Acupuncture needling can be used to treat many different conditions and injuries within the human body such as, joint problems, muscle strains, tendon issues and beyond.
Clinical Pilates is a series of mat based exercises in various different body positions which have been adapted by physiotherapists to make them more suitable for patients with back and neck pain, and those recovering from injury.
Osteopathy is a system of diagnosis and treatment for a wide range of medical conditions. It works with the structure and function of the body, and is based on the principle that the well-being of an individual depends on the skeleton, muscles, ligaments and connective tissues functioning smoothly together.
RAPID TRANSFORMATIONAL THERAPY
Rapid Transformational Therapist and Certified Hypnotherapist who are recognised through the National Council of Psychotherapists (NCP) and is registered with the Complementary National Healthcare Council (CNHC). The 1:1 sessions help to rapidly transform the lives of clients through hypnotherapy by helping them uncover the root cause of their issues, identify limiting beliefs and reprogram the subconscious mind so that they can achieve their desired outcomes. Some conditions only require one session and others may require up to 3 sessions in total to achieve the desired outcome.
Conditions we treat:
- Fears / Phobias
- Pain / Injury Recovery
- Performance / Motivation
- Weight Loss
Winchmore Hill Sports Club
Albert Bygrave Centre
North Orbital Road
Winchmore Hill Sports Club
Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions comprise:
- Our Terms of Website Use, which will govern your use of the Website; and
- Our Terms of Service, which will govern the services we provide to you.
If you have any questions in relation to either set of Terms, please contact us at
TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
INFORMATION ABOUT US
The Site is operated by Ontrack Sports Clinic Limited (“we” or “us”).
UK registered company number 07645681
Registered office : 7 Wilde Court, Beningfield Drive , St Albans , AL2 1GG
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
We update the site from time to time with amendments to class schedules and opening times. The best accurate timetable information is that available on mindbodyonline, via our online booking system.
The material displayed on the Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy, and access to the Site is provided “as is”. To the extent permitted by law, we hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
In particular, please note that the information available on or through this Site does not constitute medical advice and it is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well before following or acting on any content or information set out on the Site, and that such content or information is suitable for you.
INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR VISITS TO THE SITE
VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes. You must not misuse the Site by knowingly introducing viruses or other malicious or harmful material. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site. You must not attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Site will cease immediately.
To the fullest extent permissible by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material due to your use of the Site or of any website linked to it.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to the Site although we reserve the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Clinic8 Studio and the Clinic8 Studio logo are trade marks of Ontrack Sports Clinic Limited.
TERMS OF SERVICE
These terms (together with the documents referred to in them) set out the terms and conditions on which we may provide one to one Pilates and Yoga sessions and small group exercise classes, which you may book through the website www.clinic8studio.co.uk (the “Site”) or otherwise.
Please read these Terms carefully and make sure that you understand them, before applying for membership with us or making any booking with us for any classes (as defined below).
You should print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
1. 2.1. We provide group exercise classes and sports therapy, osteopathy and sports massage (in each case a “Class”) only to our Members. A “Member” is a person who has completed and submitted our standard registration form (“Registration Form”), whether offline or using the online form on the Site, and who has been accepted by us as a member. By applying for Membership you agree to comply with all of these
Terms during the course of your Membership.
2. 2.2. Subject to applicable law, we reserve the right to refuse Membership to any applicant and acceptance of any person as a Member is at our discretion.
3. 2.3. We reserve the right to expel from any of our studios or any studio from which we provide Classes (in each case a “Studio”), or suspend for a specific period or terminate the membership of any Member:
1. 2.3.1. whose conduct is or may be, in our reasonable opinion, injurious to our reputation or that of the Studio; or
2. 2.3.2. who is in breach of these Terms. Any Member so expelled or suspended will not be entitled to any refund in relation to any Classes booked for any period of suspension.
4. 2.4. Members must 18 years of age or over.
3. MEMBERS’ RESPONSIBILITIES
We aim to provide a safe and enjoyable experience at Clinic 8 Studio. In order for us to deliver a variety of both low, medium and high-intensity classes effectively to small groups, we rely on each of our Members respecting the other participants, as well as their own limitations. As a Member, you agree to the following:
1. 3.1. You warrant that you have no health problems (including without limitation cardiac irregularities; spinal, bone, joint, tendon or ligament injuries; spells of dizziness; asthma (or other breathing difficulty); diabetes, epilepsy or any allergy) which may affect your participation in any sessions at the Studio, unless these have been expressly disclosed to us.
2. 3.2. You will notify us before attending any session of any circumstances affecting your health which may be exacerbated through attendance or which have arisen or worsened since your last session.
3. 3.3. You acknowledge that by completing our Registration Form you accept our Health and Liability Waiver set out in our Registration Form (see [link] for a further copy of this waiver). You warrant that all details you provide to us on the Registration Form are correct, and that you will inform us of any changes to those details as soon as possible, especially where they relate to your health and wellbeing.
4. 3.4. You will not share any of your Membership account details (such as your login or password) with any other person nor allow any other person to access your account on the Site.
5. 3.5. You warrant that you will not undertake strenuous physical activity without first seeking medical advice if you have answered “yes” to any of the questions in the Medical / Health Questionnaire in our Registration Form or if you or we otherwise have concerns over your physical condition or wellbeing. You warrant that you will not attend class if you have been diagnosed with low or high blood pressure and/or cardiac irregularities.
6. 3.6. You warrant that if you are or become pregnant you will obtain from your doctor and provide to us written consent to your continued training during pregnancy and will be based on the teachers discretion.
7. 3.7. You acknowledge that your personal belongings are brought into the Studio at your own risk and that we do not accept liability for any loss or damage whatsoever to such items.
8. 3.8. We recommend that Members wear appropriate clothing when attending any classes at the Studio You acknowledge that Members may be required to attend class barefoot or with trainers, depending on the class they are taking.
9. Members must not walk around the Studio barefoot if they have verrucas or any other transmissible foot complaints, and you must notify us if this is a concern so that we may make appropriate allowance. You acknowledge and accept that we may refuse admission to Members whose attire is unsafe of otherwise inappropriate.
10. 3.9. Smoking and drinking alcohol are strictly prohibited in the Studio. In the interests of safety and hygiene, no food or drinks are allowed in the Studio, with the exception of water. No animals are permitted in the Studio other than guide dogs or other service and assistance animals.
11. 3.10. In addition to the provisions set out in these Terms, each Studio may have its own policies and procedures which you must follow in relation to safety, the use of Studio facilities, or etiquette. In particular, you must ensure that you are aware of the location of each fire exit and must not interfere with these exits for any reason.
12. 3.11. At all times while at the Studio you must follow our instructors’ instructions and treat our instructors, other Members and other Studio users appropriately and with respect.
13. 3.12. We reserve the right to refuse access to any Member if, in our absolute discretion, we consider that the health or comfort of any person (including that Member) may be endangered by their use of Studio facilities.
14. 3.13. Members are required to follow the instructions of the instructor at all times.
4. CLASSES AND BOOKINGS
1. 4.1. Description of classes , services and pricing may change from time to time. And we endeavor to inform you at least fourteen (14) days before such revision takes effect, and such revision will not affect any Classes which you have already purchased.
2. 4.2. Members can purchase Classes individually or in packages. All Classes must be purchased in advance. We also accept the purchase of Class packages as gifts, subject to such additional terms as we may impose in relation to the redemption of such gift packages by the recipient.
3. 4.3. Payments can be made online via the Site, or in person at any of our Studios. Payments may be made via accepted credit or debit cards or (when made in person)in cash.
4. 4.4. Once purchased, Classes and Class packages are non-refundable (subject to your consumer rights of cancellation set out in clause 5 below) and must be booked within twelve (12) months of purchase. Any Classes not booked within twelve (12) months of purchase will be forfeit.
5. 4.5. Purchased Classes may be booked using the booking system on our Site (accessible through your Member account), over the telephone or in person at any of our Studios.
6. 4.6. Classes must be booked in advance. Classes are booked until full on a “first come, first served” basis and are subject to availability. If your desired Class is full, you may add yourself to a waiting list for that Class, in which case we will notify you if space should become available.
7. 4.7. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to attend Classes on time. If you are more than five (5) minutes late for a class, you may not be able to join your booked class.
8. 4.8. You acknowledge and accept that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy and if you fail to cancel your appointment with 24 hour notice then you session will be charge at the full rate. The same applies to waiting list if a place becomes available.
9. 4.9. You acknowledge that Class Instructors, and the format of Classes, may be subject to change without notice. In the rare event that we should need to cancel a Class or Classes that you have booked, we will notify you and either re-schedule the Class or credit it to your Membership account.
10. 4.10. You may use the Studio’s facilities when attending any Class, provided always that we may at any time without notice withdraw all or part of such facilities for any period in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration or maintenance work or for reasons beyond our control.
5. Limitations of our liability
5.1.1. Clinic8 Studio will not be held liable for any loss, damage or theft of property belonging to or brought onto the premises by a Member or Guest, unless such event is due to Clinic8 Studio being negligent. Property and personal belongings are left at the risk of the member, Clinic8 Studio takes no responsibility for loss of belongings or damage to personal property.
1 . 5.2 Clinic8 Studio will not be held liable for any death, personal injury or illness occurring on the premises or as a result of use of Clinic8 Studio facilities, unless such event is due to Clinic 8 Studio being negligent.
2. 5.3. It is your responsibility to determine, through obtaining appropriate medical advice, that you are fit and well and that our Classes or any equipment used in our Classes are suitable for you. Advice provided by our instructors does not constitute and is no substitute for medical advice, which you must obtain from a medical professional to determine the suitability of our Classes or any equipment used in our Classes. Before commencing any exercise regime, you must consult your doctor. To the full extent permissible by law, we disclaim all warranties in relation to our Classes and you acknowledge that you take part in any Class at your own risk.
All notices given by you to us must be given to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us on the Registration Form or otherwise from time to time. In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that such letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an e-mail, that such e-mail was sent to the specified e-mail address of the addressee.
1. 7.1. A person who is not a party to any contract made under these Terms has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise to rely upon or enforce any of these Terms.
2. 7.2. We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control (“Force Majeure Event”), including in particular (without limitation): natural disasters; impossibility of the use of public or private telecommunications networks, or power failure.
3. 7.3. Any written or other materials provided by us to you in connection with any Classes are protected by copyright and proprietary to us or to our licensors. You may not make any copies or, nor further distribute or disseminate, any such materials.
4. 7.4. These Terms together with any document expressly referred to in them constitute the entire agreement between the parties and shall have effect to the exclusion of any other memorandum, agreement, or understanding of any kind, whether oral or written, between parties. Each party acknowledges that, in entering into any contract under these Terms, neither relies on any representation or warranty (whether made innocently or negligently) that is not set out in these Terms or the documents referred to in them. Nothing in this clause limits or excludes any liability for fraud.
5. 7.5. If any court or competent authority decides that any of the provisions of these Terms are invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, the term will, to that extent only, be severed from the remaining terms, which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
6. 7.6. We may amend these Terms from time to time.
8. LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms, any contract incorporating these Terms, and any dispute or claim arising out of these Terms or their subject matter (including any non-contractual disputes and claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. CONTACT US
If you have any enquiries, complaints or concerns regarding these Terms, please contact us using the “Contact Us” form on the Site or at email@example.com
We operate under the data protection act 1998. We take your privacy seriously. Your personally details are kept secure and only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential under the data protection act 1998) have access to this information.
All emails and newsletters from our sites allow you to opt out of further mailings if you wish to do so. At Clinic8 Studio will never sell, trade, rent, exchange or otherwise share your personal information with any other person, company or organization.